Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Book of Friendship

When the time finally came to say goodbye, then the tears came, and we cried and laughed at the same time. We planned the next time we would see each other. That way we could just say "see ya later", instead of "good-bye". We were never good at saying good-bye...........................


"Forever friends, and forever friends were never apart."

Dear my bosom buddies..
Here I dedicate a beautiful melody to be heard together.. [Thumbs up]

Sometimes U think U'll be fine by yourself
Causes a dream is a wish that U make all alone
It's easy to feel like U don't need help
But it's harder to walk on your own

U'll change inside when U realize

The world comes to life and everything 's bright
From beginning to the end when U have a friend by your side
That helps U to find the beautiful U are
When U open your heart and believe in the gift of a friend
The gift of a friend

Someone who knows when you're lost and you're scared
And they are through the highs and the lows
Someone  U can count on, someone who cares
Beside U wherever U go

And when your hope crashes down
Shattering to the ground U, U feel all alone
When U don't know which way to go
and there's no signs leading U home, U're not alone

By : Demi Lovato (from a friend to friends)

There are no and never ending about my story of my friends.. They bring happiness in my life. Wherever we go, we will eventually meet new friends and it is very easy to make friends! Just put a big smile and people will be ease to us! 

To start with, here are some pictures that were taken many years ago but it plays a lot of value in my life today. Looking at the picture make me crying to get back to my pass time I had spend with my friends. 


[From left- Najah, Atin, Saya, Wan Ami, Nerah, Myra Iffa ]
Many people will walk in and out of your life.
But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. 
And yeahh they do!! 

I'm glad you came and light up my life. I wish I'm the lucky one that gets to spend time and grow old together! 
We met since we were in Form 4. We spend time in class and struggle  for exam together. We always do crazy joke. I wonder how childish I act when I'm hanging out with them. with my true friends, I'm like insane. Not only five of them, I miss all my sesterians...

Memory to be hold till I die...



They were loitering outside the cafe..




Our Graduation day :) 




Got to meet my friends again on our 2009 SPM Results Day 



  


~How childish I act in public depends on who I'm hanging out with. With my true friends, I'm like insane~
Till we meet again ya this upcoming August 1st Runion Sesterian Batch iX


❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤★❤

Everybody needs Somebody


People need people and friends need friends
And we all need love for a full life depands
Not on vast riches or great acclaim
Not on success or on worldly fame
But just in knowing that someone cares
and holds us close in their thoughts and prayers-

For only the knowledge that we're understood
Makes everyday living feel wonderfully good
And we rob ourselves of life's greatest need
When we "lock up our hearts" and fail to heed
The outstretched hand reaching to find

A kindred spirit whose heart and mind
are lonely and longing to somehow share
Our joys and sorrows and to make us aware
That life's completeness and richness depends
On the things we share with our loved ones and friends


Helen steiner Rice (Girlfriend's Soul)






No comments:

Post a Comment